#studiologic #midicontrollers #sl88grand
Recently my Studiologig SL-880 Controller that I have used for the past fifteen years started to show signs of trouble. I am so excited to share the beginning of my journey with this amazing controller with you today!
The SL88 Grand represents the highest level of keyboard build quality and player experience from Studiologic. Some key features are:
* Ivory Touch Graded Hammer Action
* Magnetic Rail System For Installing Accessories Securely
* Multiple MIDI Output Ports as well as TO Host USB MIDI Connection
* 4 MIDI ZONES For The Utmost in Flexibility When Live
* Plenty Of Onboard Storage For USER SETUPS
* Sharp TFT Display For Editing SL88 Grand Parameters
* Windows and macOS Integration for editing and storing performance setups through the SL Editor
* Three Customizable Joysticks for total performance controls
Pedals I am currently using:
SLP3-D : This provides Sustain, Sostenuto, and Soft Pedal. It connects to pedal input 4 universal) and is selected in the Zone settings.
VFP1: This was included with the SL88: Grand and is a single switch sustain/hold pedal. Currently, I have it mapped to send a MIDI CC to my DAW to Mute the Mic Voiceover Channel.
YAMAHA FC7: I am using this mapped to CC11 Expression. There seems to be an issue where I cannot get the lowest value below 10%.
I am possibly looking to replace this pedal with a Studiologic branded Volume/Expression pedal.
For more information visit the official Studiologic website here:
Click here to support the channel.
– INDEX –
00:00:00 The Arrival
00:00:32 Saban Checking Out A New Box
00:00:37 The Unboxing Experience
00:01:39 What’s Inside The Box
00:02:12 Powered by Fatar
00:02:56 Initial Out Of The Box Overview
00:04:33 In The Studio
00:06:43 USB and Rear Panel Details
00:07:59 Space Considerations
00:08:49 Let’s Talk About Those XY Controls
00:10:02 We Are Just Getting Started
Xem thêm: https://ninhbinhtrekkingtours.com/category/cong-nghe